Sangarm Chougule biography




 

Sangarm Chougule an electrical engineer









Pune: Sangram Chougule from Pune won the Mr.Universe title in the 85 kg category in the Body Building championships held in Bangkok,Thailand,on December 8.
The 32-year-old,an electrical engineer by profession from Chinchwad here,finished among the top five in the overall competition which was won by Ukrainian Sazali Samad.
Athletes from 32 countries in seven weight categories were in the fray.
Due to rigorous training for the past six months I could achieve this, Sangram said on Tuesday.
All credit goes to my family members for making my dream a success, added the father of a five-year-old.
Sangram,who ended up in third place in the event at the last years championship,has now set his eyes on the World championships to be held in Hungary in March 2013.
Sangram said his daily diet comprised a kilogram of fish,half a kilo chicken,milk and boiled vegetables.I was restricted from taking sugar,salt and oil to keep my body fit, he said.
I had to run from pillar to post to collect money for my trip but former PCMC mayor Azambhai Pansare helped me, said Sangram,who has won the Mr.India title on six occasions and had been Mr.Maharashtra five times.





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts